Forum          FAQ

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Fan / Light / Master I/O / HDD Light / LightFX 2.0 Problems

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stock front cage fans not keeping set speed.
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 am 

Pretty much what the title says,but for some reason my front cage fans are not keeping the speed I set them on when I turn my computer off and back on later. I am using the Nvidia performance under chassis to adjust them. So far I set them and exit out and it says would you like to keep these settings at startup, which I say yes to.

Post subject: Re: Stock front cage fans not keeping set speed.
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:45 pm 

There was a bunch of different versions of 6.03. Try this one at nvidia http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia_sys ... _6.03.html I would stay away from any of the newer versions as I've only ever had problems with them. If you have the older MIO firmware installed, you can get the updated version at the resource collective and use the update portion of the nvidia system tools. After that, you should be able to load the profile at startup. Works on mine, and it is pretty much stock except for gpu and memory. Don't use performance for gpu though. Just cpu or cage fans. Stay away from the other parts of the performance page.

Kevin

8 GB of Corsair Ram
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS
EVGA GTX 660 Ti SC
and other standard stuff :D

[ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Fan / Light / Master I/O / HDD Light / LightFX 2.0 Problems