Forum          FAQ

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Other » Where to File a Complaint About Your Dell XPS 630i / 630

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: XPS 630i & BSOD - What can I ask from Dell - Belgium
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 pm 

I posted here before about me having BSOD when copying files on hard drive or using antivirus softwares... After several tests with the tech support they told me the issue is known and it's a problem with vista. They were supposed to call me today but they didn't so i did and they will call back tomorrow... I'm really borred of this computer i was so glad to have... My point of view on all this is that Dell sells computer wich are not completly working... (I have the problem since i took the computer out of the box)... My question is what can I ask from them at this point? I think I'm still in the 21 days period but not in the 7 anymore plus the computer as allready been used (except i didn't really used it because it had crashed all the time). Is there anyway I can ask for a refund or the complete replacement of the computer... Where can I complain in Belgium? Can I ask for that since the computer has that problem from the first day.

Thank you all for your help

[ 1 post ] 

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Other » Where to File a Complaint About Your Dell XPS 630i / 630