Forum          FAQ

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Other » Where to File a Complaint About Your Dell XPS 630i / 630

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My AG's Response
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 am 

I too filed a complaint with my State A.G.! After several calls to the AG's office, and several voice mails left on the AG's phone. They called me and said that a mediator from DELL would be calling me within the next 7 days.(My complaint was my 630i was ordered with2 DVD burners, but arrived with one burner and one DVD-ROM. I bought the machine pre-configured from the DELL Outlet.)

The mediator called me on Feb 25th to listen to my complaint. I told him that I had 2 auto-generated emails from DELL listing 2 burners. I told him that I would forward the 2 emails to him. 24 hours later a new burner was being delivered to my front door by FEDEX. I had the DVD-ROM out and new burner installed in moments. My case was solv-ed!

Steve

Post subject: Re: My AG's Response
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:32 pm 
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Steam ID: billybigfoot
Good to hear you got it sorted, shame the State AG had to get involved before Dell did anything about the problem though.

i7: Intel i7 860 2.8GHz | Intel DP55WG | 8GB PC10666 | GTX275 (896Mb) | HD-1 TB | DVD/CD- LG BlueRay + DVD/CD Burner | OCZ SilentxStream 700w | RealTek ALC 889 | CASE-Lian Li 7FN Black | Win 7 U 64bit | G35/G19/G9 | Dell 22 inch SP2208WFP

[ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Dell Discussion and Support Forums » XPS 630i - Other » Where to File a Complaint About Your Dell XPS 630i / 630